All 13 art Reviews

It's Something It's Something

so are you a big Jamie Hewlett fan

Darth Jade (Star Wars thing, lol) Darth Jade (Star Wars thing, lol)

you're getting better by the way

Coolkitten13 responds:

Thank you! :D

WildMage WildMage

nice design

Adventure Lady (ArtTrade) Adventure Lady (ArtTrade)

alright I am not gonna try and bullshit you and you're 16 so you have enough time to improve ,so lets get start it. your anatomy is all fuck up like the pinkie and index fingers are the same size,your proportions off, you don't really have any line weight, that could be because you might be using a mouse or you're not use to a tablet. I think those are mountains, try to use a picture of actual mountains so you know what they actually look like. so how can you improve look at pros artwork and try to strive for that, do some figures drawing, you can go to pixel loving to practice that shit, you can read Andrew loomis books they help a lot and their free just google it and study anatomy, just keep drawing and improving. here's 5 stars it doesn't mean shit but whatever

Coolkitten13 responds:

...Thanks for your honesty. I am TRYING to improve so...Yeah. But thanks. I just started drawing people three years ago, it'll take some time to master. And yeah, I know, I'm only 16 so in a few more years I will get better. And you should have seen my shit from a few years ago. It looked like kindergarten drawings, man. I didn't look at a picture of mountains beforehand, and this is literally one of the first backgrounds I have tried to make good. And I HAVE been using a tablet the same time I started drawing people... I am acquainted with it. But yes, I have a lot to learn about the program that I am using and the techniques to better my work. And thanks for the resources. And I really appreciate the honesty, man. I hate when people have that high pitched tone and say, "Yeah, thats pretty good!".

T.T.G.F. Page 1: Titans Tower T.T.G.F. Page 1: Titans Tower

not an single boo yeah, are you fucking kidding me and lols

pew pew pew pew

nice!

Teen Titans GO Fuck Teen Titans GO Fuck

I miss the old teen titans any ways meh.....oh yeah no dicks wtf, not saying im miss them but still its just anit the same shadman anymore.

Les Lascars Fanart Les Lascars Fanart

Never seen this film, might check it out and the drawing is alright also fuck this socially correct assholes draw whatever the fuck you want, even if it's chicks with dicks ,gore, and dead mulated babies its your art nobody elses.

MutantRat MutantRat

how dose this not have more views!

MakeNewDrawing MakeNewDrawing

you are by far one the few newgrounds artist who seem to improve over time.